Thursday, October 16, 2008

T-10 hours!

I have decided to listen to Andrew's advice and as a result you are now reading my own little addition to the "blogosphere". I'm not quite sure, but when I hit the "Create" button I may or may not have felt a piece of my soul die. Then again, it could have just been gas.

Regardless.

Roughly ten hours before I board my plane and begin my whopping 21 hours of air time. I pray my neighbor is not of the plus sized variety.

As further testimony to my oddness, I have come to the realization that i'm more hesitant and worried about the actual traveling there than I am the two months i'll be spending with people I don't know/doing things i've never done before. Should be fun!

If I successfully survive the travel ahead without any major blunders I am confident that my...er..unique personality will allow me to settle into this new life with relative ease.

Provided i'm not mauled by a lion cub or kidnapped and raped by angry rebels - I plan to update this somewhat regularly with ramblings and pictures. So stay tuned!

I suppose I should be getting to bed, though. Eventful days ahead and whatnot.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Awesome job, Bill. We are going to miss you! And for the record, at t-10 hours I was still paying for things at multiple stores and helping you pack! Have a wonderful time, and we are all proud of you.

Anonymous said...

HEY BILL....WHAT AN EXPERIANCE YOU`RE ABOUT TO HAVE!!!! ENJOY EVERY MINUTE AND SEND LOTS OF PICTURES!!! WE`RE ALL THINKING ABOUT YOU AND WISH YOU THE BEST TIME OF YOU`RE LIFE!!!! LOVE YOU....AUNT DI,NINA & POP-POP